The Atlas Run snowshoe is a fan-favorite developed to provide a precision fit for snowshoe running or fast and light movement across snow-covered terrain. The Run features the low-profile Speed Helix binding with the BOA Fit System to deliver a fast, effortless, precision fit every time. A compact and minimalist design, the Run comes in a unisex 22" size and is built around the light, but sturdy Speed V-Frame with smooth and soft Nytex decking for flotation. Atlas's classic Spring-Loaded Suspension provides for natural articulation, impact absorption, side-to-side flex and deeper crampon penetration for an uncompromised stride. Finally, the Run's Dual-Trac toe crampon brings the bite with aluminum teeth aligned under the forefoot for lightweight traction and stability.
- Snowshoe Series: Speed
- Frame Technology: Nytex Decking
- Binding Technology: Speed Helix
- Traction Technology: Dual-Trac Toe Crampon, Aluminum AFT Cleat
- Articulation: Spring-Loaded Suspension
- Additional Technology: BOA Fit System
- Size 22" = 75 - 190lbs Load